Black Screen of Death after opening ThopTV on Firestick.

legionsunited

Jun 11, 2019
FS: read as Firestick.

I've been using ThopTV from a month or so and it works flawlessly! I've always downloaded directly to the latest update as and when available. Tho today around 20:40 I keep getting buffering issue and app threw my out to my FS home screen and since then I have tried multiple times but only getting black screen and nothing else and eventually I have to force kick out of the app by pressing home button on my FS remote.

I have no Adblocker and also have tried with touchVpn on FS, but same black screen then I tried on my android phone and same black screen appears.

So, all in all I'm getting the black screen.

ISP - JIO FIBER

Last edited:

Spike

Inspector
May 3, 2019
FS: read as Firestick.

I've been using ThopTV from a month or so and it works flawlessly! I've always downloaded directly to the latest update as and when available. Tho today around 20:40 I keep getting buffering issue and app threw my out to my FS home screen and since then I have tried multiple times but only getting black screen and nothing else and eventually I have to force kick out of the app by pressing home button on my FS remote.

I have no Adblocker and also have tried with touchVpn on FS, but same black screen then I tried on my android phone and same black screen appears.

So, all in all I'm getting the black screen.

ISP - JIO FIBER
Try to check other ISP

legionsunited

Jun 11, 2019
Confirmed - Jio cellular and Jio FIber both banned ThopTv and I don't have any ISP and I've tried Turbo VPN with indian location and still jasmine tv won't work. Is there any way for me to make ThopTv work again?

Spike

Inspector
May 3, 2019
Confirmed - Jio cellular and Jio FIber both banned ThopTv and I don't have any ISP and I've tried Turbo VPN with indian location and still jasmine tv won't work. Is there any way for me to make ThopTv work again?
Try avira phanthom or vpnhub premium

Reactions: legionsunited

legionsunited

Jun 11, 2019
Try avira phanthom or vpnhub premium
Thanks mate, I'll try that, but one thing I wanna tell you that I've download the Windows exe of ThopTV and my Laptop is connected to same WiFI - Jio Fiber and on my laptop the app works flawlessly. It's only on android mobile and Firestick, it gives black screen.