Issue with movies buffering and playing...

Ghetto

Jul 8, 2019
I am on Jio 4g with decent speed... I used to watch various movies nicely, on oyster, you movies etc... But I'm unable to do so now... Sometimes the movie when starting just loads and nothing comes up... And sometimes on mobile data it says video isn't available but when shift to WiFi, the movies just starts and then buffers.. PS: have good speed on mobile internet and Wi-Fi.. pls suggest

Spike

Inspector
May 3, 2019
I am on Jio 4g with decent speed... I used to watch various movies nicely, on oyster, you movies etc... But I'm unable to do so now... Sometimes the movie when starting just loads and nothing comes up... And sometimes on mobile data it says video isn't available but when shift to WiFi, the movies just starts and then buffers.. PS: have good speed on mobile internet and Wi-Fi.. pls suggest
if videos are not playing in youmovie section then use express VPN & select Singapore server

Ghetto

Jul 8, 2019
I have tried using Singapore, n japan though good bandwidth available, movie buffers at very low bandwidth (speedtest for vpn shows 3 - 5 mbps, but movie loads below 1 or 2mbps).... If I check with hindi movies, it takes a minute or so, but loads and plays flawlessly... Any suggestions?