Plz get Mallow back it has Netflix Hindi content and Game of thrones Hindi episodes

rohit167822

May 10, 2019
Why there is addition of mallow if d sources are still unstable....it will work later right??
It's just many a times Mallow works, this time it's not working as its unstable from the source, what can thoptv do in that situation.
Why getting desperate on this? Look for alternates in thoptv or else browse on internet.

ZIUS8

Jun 30, 2019
It's just many a times Mallow works, this time it's not working as its unstable from the source, what can thoptv do in that situation.
Why getting desperate on this? Look for alternates in thoptv or else browse on internet.
I m not asking thoptv to do anything...I m just asking if it will start or not..that's it..and well u mind your own business...no offence

rohit167822

May 10, 2019
I m not asking thoptv to do anything...I m just asking if it will start or not..that's it..and well u mind your own business...no offence
Well looks like you got offended by my words, I'm sorry for that, didn't means to hurt you.

I was just making aware of the situation the Thop developers are facing as Mallow are unstable from source, they can't do anything to it.

Peace 🙂🇮🇳

ZIUS8

Jun 30, 2019
Well looks like you got offended by my words, I'm sorry for that, didn't means to hurt you.

I was just making aware of the situation the Thop developers are facing as Mallow are unstable from source, they can't do anything to it.

Peace 🙂🇮🇳
I know...why r u repeating the same thing over and over again...u need to chill

Sakshi123

Jul 12, 2019
Mallow movies and series are not working at all. Yesterday it was okay but now it's not working at all.