1. [New] Movies Section (You Movie)
  2. [New] VOD Section (Calendula)
  3. [Fixed] Cast in Mallow
  4. [Fixed] Dark Theme in Favourites
  5. [Change] Ads Reduced
  6. [Change] Blockada Check Removed

Nabzzz

May 17, 2019
Hi admin, Just updated to v6. Watching GOT8. In 9 minute video I got more than 20 popup of ads. Earlier we used to get ads at starts of videos. Now in middle, that too in every 15-20 sec. Please look into it and fix this. I know, ads are important for thop tv to run, but it has become more frustrating now.

Reactions: prakashon7

Nabzzz

May 17, 2019
Hi admin, Just updated to v6. Watching GOT8. In 9 minute video I got more than 20 popup of ads. Earlier we used to get ads at starts of videos. Now in middle, that too in every 15-20 sec. Please look into it and fix this. I know, ads are important for thop tv to run, but it has become more frustrating now.
Hi all, just an update. I cleared my cache of thop TV, getting less popup of ads now. Will keep u posted, if something untoward happens. BTW, calendula documentaries are great. Thanks to all.

Reactions: piyushkumar8527

CutestDevil

May 21, 2019
Change Log:
  5. [Change] Ads Reduced

Rockstar TV and YouMovie are not working at all, FC or getting stuck upon clicking any channel, Please check and fix. Bthway what happened to Thyme TV ?

prakashon7

May 21, 2019

File Size: 11.68MB​

Change Log:
  5. [Change] Ads Reduced
Too many ad in the middle of the video
Please do same thing to fix it
Please admin

freeworld

May 21, 2019
clearing app data didn't help. Still getting ads in between videos..... Bhai tum log agar paise deke ad hata doge to main uske liye bhi taiyar hun. Ads se bohot pareshan ho gaya hun

ItsMe_Sandy

May 8, 2019
In this version, actually the ads increased a lot more and it's not really comfortable to watch a video or TV, literally the are around 20+ ads popping up within a minute which is very annoying and uncomfortable. At times, feeling to uninstall the app. Please do something good, or downgrade the version.
Thanks!

Spike

Inspector
May 3, 2019
In this version, actually the ads increased a lot more and it's not really comfortable to watch a video or TV, literally the are around 20+ ads popping up within a minute which is very annoying and uncomfortable. At times, feeling to uninstall the app. Please do something good, or downgrade the version.
Thanks!
Clear cache of app then check again

Rushi24

May 23, 2019
Can't open app after latest update! Says connection error Is it detecting xposed?

Nabzzz

May 17, 2019
@Spike Dude, I am using Thoptv in firestick and after the latest update am constantly getting error " it seems u r blocking ads in Thoptv....... Please whitelist thoptv in ur adblocks software." Just to let u know, no adblocks softwares installed in my firestick. I do however skip ads after 5 to 10 secs. Please solve this issue. Hoping for a positive response.

Reactions: Shubham1432