- May 4, 2019
As many users think, the ads are not controlled by ThopTV Admins! Its controlled by Google based on your interest or activities on your Google Acccount.
How ad settings work
Every Google Account has its own ad settings. If you have multiple accounts, your ad settings are unique to each account. Your ad settings are saved when you’re signed in to your Google Account.
When you're signed in, ads are personalized with the activity and information from your Google Account. You can see and edit your activity at .
If you're not signed in, your ad settings are saved to your device or browser. Your ad settings won't be saved if you clear your browser's cookies, get a new device, or reset your Advertising ID.
Edit your info or interests
- Go to your .
- On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- On the Ad personalization panel, click Go to ad settings.
- Turn on Ad Personalization if it’s off.
- Under "How your ads are personalized," select your personal info or interests.
- To update your info, select Update. Follow the steps on the screen.
- To remove an interest, select Turn off. Confirm by selecting Turn off.
- To bring back an interest, select What you've turned off. Choose an interest and select Turn back on.