Control the ads you see - Android Devices

chinnz25

May 4, 2019
As many users think, the ads are not controlled by ThopTV Admins! Its controlled by Google based on your interest or activities on your Google Acccount.

How ad settings work
Every Google Account has its own ad settings. If you have multiple accounts, your ad settings are unique to each account. Your ad settings are saved when you’re signed in to your Google Account.
When you're signed in, ads are personalized with the activity and information from your Google Account. You can see and edit your activity at .
If you're not signed in, your ad settings are saved to your device or browser. Your ad settings won't be saved if you clear your browser's cookies, get a new device, or reset your Advertising ID.

Edit your info or interests
  1. Go to your .
  2. On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
  3. On the Ad personalization panel, click Go to ad settings.
  4. Turn on Ad Personalization if it’s off.
  5. Under "How your ads are personalized," select your personal info or interests.
    • To update your info, select Update. Follow the steps on the screen.
    • To remove an interest, select Turn off. Confirm by selecting Turn off.
    • To bring back an interest, select What you've turned off. Choose an interest and select Turn back on.
If don't want personalized ads, turn off Ad Personalization. Learn more about .

Divpreet

May 23, 2019
Thoptv says I am blocking ads on fire stick but I am not now I am unable to watch series kindly help

shehla

May 11, 2019
same problem is with me cannot watch any series always error popup that connection failed due to adblocker

Nabzzz

May 17, 2019
I am also getting same error in my firestick. I am forced to exit the app. No adblocks installed in my firestick. Any admin here who can help us..

Spike

Inspector
May 3, 2019
I am also getting same error in my firestick. I am forced to exit the app. No adblocks installed in my firestick. Any admin here who can help us..
In next update this issue will be fixed.

logicaldev

Jun 6, 2019
Thoptv says I am blocking ads on fire stick but I am not now I am unable to watch series kindly help
If you are using google dns or open dns kindly remove and choose jus dhcp for wifi. Incase if this configuration is done on ur router try to remove it amd check

logicaldev

Jun 6, 2019
Back button doesn't close ads in new version.. We had to wait and cick close button on ads. Can this be changed?

Devil sharmaji

Jun 8, 2019
In my smart tv, Sometimes it shows you are blocking ads, but some times it also works. Still confused will this app work perfectly on my tv or not.
Btw thanx dev for atleast providing this app.
Regards puneet

rohit167822

May 10, 2019
In my smart tv, Sometimes it shows you are blocking ads, but some times it also works. Still confused will this app work perfectly on my tv or not.
Btw thanx dev for atleast providing this app.
Regards puneet
Clear all data of ThopTv. Or else try reinstalling the app.

suvo98

Jun 28, 2019
Any channel is not working on thop tv. It's stuck in the screen 'Please wait while we load the channel for you'.